Friday, September 05, 2008

Aloha, Blogger

The transition I mentioned a couple of weeks ago from Blogger to macon.com is complete.

This is my last post on Blogger, though the site will still be active for a while should anyone want to look through any of the other 529 posts I've put up.

Anyway, the new blog is www.macon.com/thetvguy, so make that your new bookmark and please continue to check in and leave your comments.

The first post is already online, previewing the HBO show "True Blood," (though the link still has a bug or two to be worked out; it may not be viewable until this afternoon).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm never a big fan of major changes and having looked at your "new" page at macon.com, I will miss this one.

Phillip Ramati said...

Well, we go where we are told to go. The content of the posts won't change, only the look.